Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hastings Street, The Ponds.-14th July


We decided to go ahead and buying land in The Ponds. This is newest and fastest grooving suburb in Sydney. It’s very good peace loving community.

We put our deposit on 14th July which is on our wedding anniversary ......!!!! 

I found really good solicitor to deal with my contract and we put our 5% deposit and signed our contract. 

Before putting our deposit my mortgage broker was very helpful for me to get the initial bank valuation within the 21 days of the contract settlement time 

Also got loan approval from ANZ. Need to thank our broker to facilitate everything for us. 

Here is my Solicitor and mortgage broker .I would recommend them without any issue 

Solicitor

Mortgage Broker
Gamini Gangoda
Accredited Mortgage Consultant [MFAA]
Dreamhouse Investments [ABN: 73 891 325 822] 
M: 0425 263 455





1 comment:

  1. This is a very substantial drop and anyone hoping to take out a jumbo mortgage might want to buy their house sooner rather than later. loan yantra

    ReplyDelete